View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 06:34 PM   #30
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
**** yeah Godzilla2000, I think we'll see a scene like that in TTDW since Kurse has been confirmed as one of the villains.
Would that include lightning shooting from his eyes and Thor looking all badass with Mjolnir arcing with electricity? That would be an awesome sight to see in live action for sure. I hope we see the breadth of Thor's powers in this movie. What with all that universal malevolence I'm sure it will push him to his limit and over the edge. A wrathful Thor might just give even Loki a pause (And wouldn't that be a delight to see the face of a shocked, terrified Loki watching on as his brother in rage mode is owning Kurse and having second thoughts about the whole brotherly jealousy thing.) because in the MCU I don't think Thor will have been as angry before as he will be in Thor 2.

- All I ask for is all that I already have.

- I bear no responsibility towards those who are the architects of their own problems. This is exactly what they've asked their willingly chosen slave drivers for...drama. So leave me out of it.

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 08-23-2012 at 06:41 PM. Reason: I work for Belethor.
Godzilla2000 is online now   Reply With Quote