Thread: Kurse!
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 11:04 AM   #15
Godzilla2000
Titanium Dragon

Default Re: Kurse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
I kind of agree with you here, I don't want Loki to become a hero or anything but I would love to see him fight Malekith.

It could be a sort of like Megatron vs Sentinel Prime in TF3, where Megatron wanted to be the only one to defeat Optimus.
Hmmm...I think in keeping with the Transformers theme I used to watch the 80's cartoon all the time. In several of the episodes Megatron/Galvatron did ally himself temporarily with Optimus Prime when it was to his advantage or there was no other recourse. Yes, Megatron in the cartoon was unredeemably evil but he wasn't dumb either. I think in a way this can extend to Loki as a part of his character makeup. He's a dark character for sure but he's not stupid and knows when he needs to align himself with his brother Thor for his own survival.

- I'd say he's the ragiest but Rajang takes that top spot.

- In a relationship do you want a tough, independent individual who can pull their own weight walking beside you who can lift you up when you need it and vice versa or a heavy burden that you must drag behind you all the time who runs at the first sign of trouble or is incapable of helping in any way?

- I've never really known fragility and tenderness, just grit and steel.

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 08-24-2012 at 11:06 AM. Reason: I work for Belethor.
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote