S.W. Mourner

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Seriously. I want him to cut loose.

And I want a have at thee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
Oh yes an unrestrained, Thor overcome by Warrior's rage would be completely awesome to see.
Indeed; though I'd like to see a scenario where he finds it within himself to stop his actions before he does something that he'll ultimately regret.

For example, let's say he's going into warrior madness when going up against a whole army of Dark Elves alone, and just as he's wiping them all out, he turns around to give the next blow only to stop as the person that he would have hit would have either been one of his comrades, or even a defenseless child Elf.

I'd like to see Thor develop that sense of control over his warrior madness, which is something that I think we saw a part of in his fight with the frost giants and how he somewhat neglected the safety of his friends.

Nevertheless...Thor should be allowed to cut loose, especially since neither Kurse or Malekeith have a personal background with him like Loki had, so Thor has no excuse for holding back against them.

Also, I kind of like on how Thor has been built up as this hero in the MCU who everyone knows that when things really get to chaotic on Earth for everyone else to handle that they can depend on Thor to come and help even the odds because by all accounts, Thor is like a trump card for the Avengers.

herolee10 is online now   Reply With Quote