View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #11
Deserana
2005/2008/2012

Default Re: Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake V - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travesty View Post
You're still denying the fact that Batman clearly said he never meant to stop the train, and adding to the fact that he told Gordon to blow the tracks, it comes down to it being premeditated. He never said "just in case the train wont stop, blow the tracks". All it shows is that he told Gordon to blow the tracks with The Tumbler, and then he clearly told Ra's that he never meant to stop the train, hence, crashing it with Ra's inside, while he has the equipment to get out.
I'm agreeing with you. I think Batman did (in a very roundabout way) did kill Ra's. It was his actions/orders that led to Ra's death.

I, however don't remember Batman "clearly" saying he was never gonna stop the train I think he initially went there to stop the train but wasn't really fussed as he had plans either way so when Ra's smashed it up he was just like "meh who said anything about stopping it. bye."

Batman's quote to Gordon in BB is -

Quote:
I'm gonna stop him from loading that train, but I may need your help.
which to me comes across as "I need you to blow the bridge in case I fail".

Quote:
You're the one adding plot points that never happened in the film, just to make it so that Batman never killed anybody.
...I didn't.

Psychic though? That sounds like something out of science-fiction.

We live in a spaceship, dear.

Deserana is offline   Reply With Quote