View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 12:42 PM   #70
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Actually, several people in my circle, including myself, thought well of Ruffalo's performance. We certainly enjoyed the spectacles that were the fights, but also enjoyed character development parts of the movie.

I think the Hulk has a head start in popularity because he has been in several movies and TV shows at this point. And that's probably because his powers can be written to be easier on a special effects budget.

I also wonder if Hulk was more popular in the books from way back when. (I don't know for certain, I just suspect so). So, going back to before there were any superhero movies (which almost would have been even before the Hulk TV show), who was selling more books?

Having said all this, I'm sure people will love Thor when his second movie comes out. They certainly enjoyed the first movie!
Understood that but people in "your circle" and the GA as a whole are entirely two different things.

I'm speaking from Twitter reactions, news articles, and everyone's conversations all three times I went to see TA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
So, will we be getting new costume designs for Thor's armor in this movie? Has anything leaked about what it might look like? I don't think they'd retain the Avengers costume would they?
I want him to wear a costume that's very similar to his sleeveless costume with the cape from the IM fight in TA.

Imo it accentuates Hemsworth's muscles and makes Thor look alot more invulnerable since he doesn't need to wear armor.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 08-31-2012 at 12:46 PM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote