View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 04:05 AM   #59
Godzilla2000
Humble Huntress

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

You know, I have been watching some Loki tribute videos on Youtube and I did see that tear many have been talking about when Loki stabs Thor and it got me thinking a pretty gut wrenching thought. I was thinking how in Loki's lifetime no one except for maybe Thor, Odin and Frigga have shed a tear for him and his hidden pain. Hypothetically speaking to have most Asgardians he knows either despise him for his difference or be jealous of his stature or to constantly be reminded of mistakes he's made in the past that he's genuinely sorry for must be another source of immeasurably deep personal pain for him. With all those people around him just tolerating him at best because he's a prince of Asgard he must feel completely lonely not having anyone besides his adopted mother bothering to understand his uniqueness. It's almost like in the MCU Frigga has really been his only accepted true friend. To think of that aspect of the character, it brings a tear to my eye.

- I take growing my hair extremely long for charity VERY seriously. Think of the children!

STOP THE INSANITY!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Understanding me:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...usaolp00000592

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 09-01-2012 at 04:24 AM. Reason: FUS ROH DAH!!!