Thread: Thanos and Loki
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 03:24 PM   #28
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

Default Re: Thanos and Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Thanos doesn't need them powerless, though. He's all powerful. And a whole movie with powerless Thor and Loki would kind of be the pits, haha
I wasn't saying that Thanos would want them powerless. I never referred to that being Thanos' intention at all so I don't know where you came up with that idea. In my opinion what you're thinking of, having Thor and Loki always with Godly strength, is as boring as an 80's wrestling squash match. Thor has taken his strength for granted so long what would happen if that was all taken away when he needed it the most? Yes, I know in Thor he was stripped of his powers, but that was until he had learned his lesson about not being so arrogant. I'd rather see something more emotionally riveting like Thor on Earth unable to do anything while Thanos tears the planet apart. As far as Loki goes it would be interesting to see how he would cope with not having his powers, to basically be a frail human on the very planet he wanted to conquer and not the prideful God he wanted to become on Earth. Besides, didn't they have Loki and Thor with aliases on Earth in the Ultimate comics? That would be paying homage to that comic element.

Taylor Swift - Shake It Off - The reason why I listen to European Metal.

Isn't this far better but still pop-like?
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote