View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 07:29 PM   #80
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I remember though that the template for his Avengers armor does have some open/uncovered spots to it, in particular, the sides of his waist are left completely vulnerable, though I can't remember where exactly Loki stabbed him.

Regarding his costume in general, I hope that Alan takes the best of both designs from his "Thor" and "The Avengers" look and melds them all into one since I have yet to see a Thor costume that has me completely won over.
Yeah you're right about there being some uncovered spots in Thor's armor, I didn't really think about that.

I'm not gonna lie, Thor's armored outfit in THOR and his sleeveless outfit in TA completely won me over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
In all honesty, I would love if the did a bigger homage. Like, hae his pants blue. And honestly give him golden boots. Literally, when he fought Ironman, it was almost there. Just make his boots yellow, and his pants blue. That works for me.

It's literally a modern day movie version of the classic thor look.

Which i truly miss in the comics these days
Thor was definately wearing blue pants when he fought Iron Man.

I think yellow boots should be left in the comics, they didn't even match the rest of his costume to be honest.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 09-02-2012 at 07:35 PM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote