View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #23
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Timeline of Nolan's trilogy.

No way is there a three year gap between Begins and Dark Knight. Not a chance. Joker's line about how things were cushy for the mob a year ago confirms that. Batman came along and changed all of that.

Gordon at the end of Begins: "You've really started something. Bad Cops running scared. Hope on the streets". Not to mention the presentation of the Joker card. You're not really expecting us to believe it took Joker 3 years to finally make a big impression on Gotham are you?

The only dent Batman made in the mob was putting Falcone away. Maroni stepped up and took over running his crime family for him. That's it. The mob was not dismantled in any way. Batman simply made the mob more scared to meet in daylight, and made criminals in general nervous as was seen at the beginning of TDK. But no way in hell was that 3 years later.

Then there's Dent, the new D.A. who I think is obviously taking over from the recently deceased D.A. Finch in Begins. Wayne Manor was still being rebuilt in TDK, too. It would not take 3 years to rebuild that. At the least it was 6-8 months after Begins, at most it was a year or so.

- The Joker

Last edited by The Joker; 09-03-2012 at 01:57 PM.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote