View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 02:42 PM   #37
Alex Logan
Yes, Mr. Smith.

Default Re: Timeline of Nolan's trilogy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Then show us a screencap of this. Or better yet show a link of some kind that confirms this if it's so factual.

Again show me some proof of this. If this is all so factual then facts are easily proven. Lets see it. You're spotting these little obscured dates, and they are the foundation for your whole argument. So lets see the proof.

EDIT: here, where is it because I can't make out anything: http://www.american-buddha.com/batmanbegins170.htm
You asked me what I meant by this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Logan View Post
*sigh... There's always gotta be one.
You are a person that has to see proof before you can believe anything. If you didn't see it, it didn't happen. You can't just take a my word on the matter, you've got to jump all over me because you can't look past your opinions. That's you.

The date is in the top left corner under the red box that says "Midtown Same Day". July 21, 2005. Blu Ray is my friend, it could be your friend too.

I've spent countless hours doing research on these films for the sole purpose of giving something back to the fan community. Maybe you should factor that into your thinking and get back to me when you've done something equally noteworthy.

Alex Logan is offline   Reply With Quote