View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #39
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Timeline of Nolan's trilogy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Logan View Post
You are a person that has to see proof before you can believe anything. If you didn't see it, it didn't happen.
Because I don't buy your three year logic based on an obscured date you spotted, that means I don't believe anything unless I see it.

Brilliant logic.

Quote:
You can't just take a my word on the matter, you've got to jump all over me because you can't look past your opinions. That's you.
Why should I take your word for it when the dialogue and events of the movies contradict you?

Quote:
The date is in the top left corner under the red box that says "Midtown Same Day". July 21, 2005. Blu Ray is my friend, it could be your friend too.
I have it on blu-ray. I don't see it.

I'm asking for some proof of this if it's so factual. You still have not given any. If it's a fact then you can prove it. It's not an unreasonable request.

Quote:
I've spent countless hours doing research on these films for the sole purpose of giving something back to the fan community.
Good for you. Does that make you exempt from being disagreed with?

Quote:
Maybe you should factor that into your thinking and get back to me when you've done something equally noteworthy.
You mean something like this: http://www.jokerfans.blogspot.ie/

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote