View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #67
DrCosmic
Professor of Power

Default Re: Ms. Marvel in the works? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
the outfit must be sexy, no excuses! she's a woman, not a robot!
(strangely, the hordes of male-fandom rarely peep about Wonder Woman's thigh-hugging shorts that she's had for decades; but I suppose since she's the "mom" of all lady-heroes, she gets to be the exception.. while everyone else who shows bare arms or more gets to be called 'hooker-lite', or just plain hooker.. lol..)
If you wanna reopen this argument reopen it right:

Thigh high boots are exclusively for advertising sex. List any real life exceptions.

I'll wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSovereignty View Post
ummm... to my knowledge NOBODY wants wonder woman to wear the star spangled panties if they ever made a film because it would make her look ridiculous. we're suppose to be taking these characters seriously not fapping to them in the theater, you'd think pee wee herman and fred willard would have been example enough.
Boom! Exactly.
The people that want the panties are usually the people who don't give a care who plays Wondy as long as she's hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Just go with the Ultimate Mar-Vell look for both. None of the other heroes are wearing white, whereas most of the other major color groups are covered
And that's Ultimate Mar-Vell suit is sooo awesome. It's not funny, the white and a touch of green and the black undersuit obscuring the features. It's just a really, really great costume, and a great throwback to his first costume. Definitely would have her stand out, look awesome, look distinct.

DrCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote