View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 03:19 PM   #91
KangConquers
Purple Kang, Purple Kang

Default Re: Ms. Marvel in the works? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Although I agree with every point you make, the Guardians don't really have a rogues gallery either - they just fought a handful of the cosmic villains like, once a piece in their 25 issue book. Marvel isn't just translating their comics to the screen, in many ways they're improving upon them, streamlining stuff that needs to be and building as they go. Ms Capt Marvel has a ton of potential and some good stuff to build off, someone just needs to sit down and actually build those pieces into a cohesive whole.
Why does everyone have to take a shot at GOTG every time I make a point just because I have a Raccoon in my Avatar...(though I admit, GOTG just fought Adam Warlock's rogues.)

I want Ms. Captain to succeed, they just have a lot of work to do. Since becoming a Superhero in 1977, she's been raped, depowered, become an alcoholic, made a fool of herself, court marshaled for criminal endangerment....

They tried to make her a major player in 2005-2009, but she kind of just wound up as Tony's side kick with enormous hooters and butt cheeks hanging out vs a character with her own niche.

They either need to work really fast, or come up with original material to make her a character who can stand on her own in a solo film.

2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man
2016: Captain America 3, Doctor Strange
2017: Thor 3, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Inhumans
2018: Avengers 3, Black Panther, Incredible Hulk 2
2019: Iron Man 4, Doctor Strange 2, Ms. Marvel

Last edited by KangConquers; 09-04-2012 at 03:24 PM.
KangConquers is offline   Reply With Quote