View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 03:46 AM   #188
RetrogradeOrbit
My own Dark Passenger

Default Re: Can Batman escape the "Third Act Curse"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post
I never really bought into the 3rd film curse business.Most of my favorate films are 3rd acts.Jedi is my all time favorite.Last Crusade,Army of Darkness,Return of the king-all strong films.

In the comic genre it's a bit closer,but I like S-M3 better than 2,X3 almost as much as X2 and personally,I think Batman Forever was the best of the 90's Batfilms.

Having said that,ironically I think TDKR is the weakest of the trilogy.But it's still a great movie.
Exactly what I think. TDKR was a good film, but it pales in comparison to TDK and I also believe it is not as good as Batman Begins.

I guess I feel a bit disappointed as I was hoping for something even better than TDK for the conclusion, and for me it did not occur.

I got thrown out of a window! What's the f***ing charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?

My father gave me one piece of advice. He said "Always. .." No, he said "Never..." well actually he gave me two pieces of advice, I've forgotten the other one. But the important one is, "Never chase a man over a cliff".
RetrogradeOrbit is offline   Reply With Quote