Shaper Savant

Default Re: Thanos and Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
No. It will be too Thor centered. loki will not be in another Avengers movie

I am hoping Avengers 2 is Ultron with Thanos behind the scenes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMasterCBM View Post
You can't really mix Ultron and Thanos. They're too completely different villains and it would seem forced.

Loki will be in Avengers 2 in some capacity, even if it's just a cameo. The most-likely villains of the film want to murder him after all.
I think Ultron with behind the scenes Thanos is possible. Not that he's controlling Ultron. I don't think we're talking team up here. At least, I don't think that's what jaqua is saying.

At its most minimal, Thanos could be the star of the after credits sequence again. Or maybe there could be a little more to it. Some suggest Ultron could be powered by the Power Gem. I like that idea. Also, some time during the film, a GotG rep might show up to warn about Thanos. Or Thanos himself sends them a message.

I'm sure there are plenty of ways to do it. But no I agree, Thanos won't team up with or be controlling Ultron.

No comment on Loki. Who knows what will happen to him in Thor:TDW

Last edited by pr0xyt0xin; 09-07-2012 at 04:25 AM.
pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote