View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:22 AM   #52
Shaper Savant
Default Re: Thanos and Loki

Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
No. It will be too Thor centered. loki will not be in another Avengers movie

I am hoping Avengers 2 is Ultron with Thanos behind the scenes
Originally Posted by MovieMasterCBM View Post
You can't really mix Ultron and Thanos. They're too completely different villains and it would seem forced.

Loki will be in Avengers 2 in some capacity, even if it's just a cameo. The most-likely villains of the film want to murder him after all.
I think Ultron with behind the scenes Thanos is possible. Not that he's controlling Ultron. I don't think we're talking team up here. At least, I don't think that's what jaqua is saying.

At its most minimal, Thanos could be the star of the after credits sequence again. Or maybe there could be a little more to it. Some suggest Ultron could be powered by the Power Gem. I like that idea. Also, some time during the film, a GotG rep might show up to warn about Thanos. Or Thanos himself sends them a message.

I'm sure there are plenty of ways to do it. But no I agree, Thanos won't team up with or be controlling Ultron.

No comment on Loki. Who knows what will happen to him in Thor:TDW

Originally Posted by Joss Whedon
Yeah [Coulson]ís dead. The entire television series is just a fever dream. Itís a Jacobís Ladder moment heís having at the point of death...
= Jeremy Piven for Bullseye? A thousand times yes. =

Last edited by pr0xyt0xin; 09-07-2012 at 05:25 AM.
pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote