View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 10:43 PM   #106
Cunning Stunts

Default Re: Tom Hardy as Bane XXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
The bolded part being a good indicator as to why the post was glossed over. You act like every pro Bane post was ignored. They weren't. It seems like you're just a bit miffed that people didn't bother to respond to you, in that case, I suggest growing thicker skin cause that happens to everyone on the hype.
Again, no. All I stated was that people simply didn't want to hear reasoning. This has nothing to do with my ego, and I have no reason to be upset over others not responding. And the numerous pro-Bane posts that I saw were not ignored, were pretty much shot down at seemingly every opportunity, with little valid reasoning or, again, ability to listen to the other side of the argument without blindly arguing against it.

I made a statement- one simply that people refused to listen to reasoning- and you began with these thinly-veiled potshots, for utterly no reason. So, somehow, a simple observation I mentioned in response to another question has now turned into your apparent attempts to put others down for no reason whatsoever. Sounds to me like the only ego issues seem to be coming from you.

But, nice attempt.

Cunning Stunts is offline   Reply With Quote