View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 09:31 PM   #64
Shifty
Alcoholic Genius

Default Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past Speculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_3 View Post
Don't forger Mass Effect, Warcraft, Jupiter Ascending and Godzilla.

Holmes has been a Winter movie (I know Hobbit moved to Summer), but I think it would stay here. Are you sure on titles for Titans and Dumb and Dumber? Police Academy seems like an August release (I know its Summer), outside of May-July or an April/October release. Wouldn't Fury Road have a 2013 release?
Fury Road could be a November 2013 release, not sure though that WB would want to release it between Thor 2 and Hunger Games 2 maybe as a late October film.
I could see Gravity finally slated for November 2013. Plus The Great Gatsby needs to find a date for 'summer' 2013 so the '300' sequel could get pushed back to 2014.

Sherlock Holmes 3 would likely be a Christmas 2014 release but if for whatever reason their other summer films need reshoots or they're not satisfied with the script it could be bumped up.

Jupiter Ascending could be summer 2014 or find a spot in March or April 2014.

Dumb and Dumber Too - In articles I've read that's what they've used. Could just be a working title.

Titans sequel - that was just listed on Wikipedia, it could change, though a script has been in development since last year.

Fox also has to shore up their summer release schedule and would likely have the Jack Bauer/24 film, a comedy and maybe distributing Star Wars: A New Hope 3D.

Rick and Morty
Shifty is offline   Reply With Quote