View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 02:24 AM   #80
Godzilla2000
Two Time Champion

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

I don't think Loki's angst is derived from Odin's withholding of the truth from him but from the prejudices of all of Asgard itself. Imagine having people reacting hostilely towards you all your life because you were different thinking you are Asgardian and then millenia later finding out that you're not even one of them but the bastard son of a monster. I'm sure that would put a lot of hatred in your heart for people. Loki is in an unenviable place because the Frost Giants wouldn't accept him as their king because he's a weak runt and the Asgardians don't accept him for not being like an Asgardian. If they find out he's a Prince of Jotunheim that will make things even worse for him. Basically Loki's life really sucks because it seems destiny has dictated that he will never be able to find unconditional acceptance from the masses for just being who he is.

3.) A Job, any job that I'm happy doing regardless of what it is.
4.) People, like family and a boyfriend (Possibly future husband.) who genuinely love me and in the case of BF in love with me.
5.) My Cat(s)

- What kind of world do you live in where you are not allowed to defend other people from bullies?

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 09-10-2012 at 02:26 AM. Reason: By Azura! By Azura! By Azura!