View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #877
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Default Re: The Joker sized elephant in the room

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelDawes View Post
I've thought this for some time. If Bane had released the Joker from Arkham, he wouldn't've been able to resist throwing a wrench into Bane's plans, so Bane would've had to take him out, but the Joker is sufficiently canny to avoid going down without a fight...eventually the focus would've drifted away from Bruce.
There's a very clinical way Bane goes about things in TDKR. He didn't even tolerate his own goons bringing Gordon down into the sewers, prematurely spoiling his plan somewhat. Rather quickly, he would have the same amount of disdain for the Joker as Batman himself. And he would look to eliminate him completely, sooner than later...

"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather
Doc Samson is offline   Reply With Quote