View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #13
KangConquers
Purple Kang, Purple Kang

Default Re: MCU Phase 3: Have it your way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
It's probably going to close this "story arc", but i doubt Marvel will reboot after that, they said they were planing for this to go like the James Bond films, so after that i think that the most they will do is recasting many of the roles and go into a new direction.
Exactly. I actually think? Later franchises will be the glue that keeps the MCU together from generation to generation.

For example, when The Avengers 3 ends, depending on the status of TIH2 Mark Ruffalo will still have 2-3 more films on his contract (Unless they cameo him.) The Guardians of the Galaxy actors will likely have 3 films left, Whoever winds up playing Doctor Strange will likely have films left on his contract.

Basically I see a transitional block of films in the late 10's early 20's, Involving new properties, sequels to phase 2 and 3 properties, and maybe a surprise return to the marvel camp (Fantastic 4?) before they recast the big 3 Avengers.

Marvel Studios can't just stop making movies. They're a film company and that's what they do.

2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man
2016: Captain America 3, Doctor Strange
2017: Thor 3, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Inhumans
2018: Avengers 3, Black Panther, Incredible Hulk 2
2019: Iron Man 4, Doctor Strange 2, Ms. Marvel