View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 11:37 AM   #103
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Default Re: Man Of Steel Soars @ Comic Con - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by manofsteel4life View Post
Lol I don't know how I feel about superman hitting a woman, regardless of how powerful she is. Which leads me to think if its true, that maybe he doesn't want to strike faora
That seems like a sexist way to look at it... its not like he's abusing Lois or something. He needs to defend himself because his life hangs on the line, as well as the humans that Faora's presence threatens. What's he supposed to do, wait for Wonder Woman to swoop in and handle the fight for him? If it was that way, female villains would always get a pass from male heroes in future movies, whereas on the other hand it will be perfectly fine for heroines like WW to beat the hell out of men. See how that system doesn't work? I'd understand if he doesn't want to fight a fellow Kryptonian at first, but he needs to start fighting her back eventually.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote