View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #42
Markyboy00
Side-Kick

Default Re: MCU Phase 3: Have it your way

I think 2 movies a year is perfect, but I think the main thing is that they keep showing the little hints and cameos leading to the other movies.. Thats a big part of keeping people interested and building the anticipation.. And would love to see them end the trilogy into 2, they did it with the last Potter movie and Pirates of the Carrib.. Let the villian win and wreck the good guys at the end of the first half.. And anything to do with Annihilation would be awesome.. And one hero they need to introduce, thats always been involved with shield, the avengers, guardians of the galaxy, fought thanos and fought in the annihilation war... QUASAR...

Have they even said that Thanos is going to be the villian for Avengers 2 yet? I think they should save him as the main big bad guy in Avengers 3.. Keep giving peeks of him, but save him until the end.. Let Utron be the illian in Avengers 2..

Phase 2
IronMan 3(Have SHIELD involved.. Introduce Quasar or Black Panther)
Thor 2 (Not sure)
Captin America 2 (Have SHIELD involed alot.. Introduce Quasar or Black Panther)
Guardians of the Galaxy (Have Thanos involved.. Thanos's origin.. Introduce Kree, Skrull, Shiar, Inhumans, Nova)
Ant-Man (Introduce Wasp, Ultron, Vision)
Avengers 2 (With Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Cap, Panther, Quasar, Vision Vs. Ultron)

Phase 3

Iron Man 4??(Maybe)
Thor 3
Captain America 3
Hulk 2(Show Signs of Banner losing control of the Hulk)
Quasar( Earth and Space.. Introduce any of the races)
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 ( Battle Thanos and he escapes.. Peek at the end telling them that Thanos is heading towards Earth..)
Inhumans
Avengers 3 pt1 (Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Quasar, Hulk.. Thanos causes Banner to lose control and they have to fight hulk first And they send him off planet, Thanos escapes)
Avengers 3 pt2 (Same cast.. Guardians get to earth, battle Avengers and then they team up and beat Thanos..)