View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 05:35 AM   #469
Adamantium
Your King

Default Re: Avengers Merchandise - Part 1

I am upset but more than anything I am just extremely sad and dissappointed. Dorchester County, Charleston County, and Berkeley County here in South Carolina....nothing! Yes, I have found the 6 inch figures(IM, CA, Thor, Hawkeye, Hulk, and Loki) although rare. But the action figures(3.75) all they've had is CA, IM Mark VII, Loki, Hulk, Thor(all movie series). For the record they've had No.1 thru No.12 but nothing since and they barely had those except for loads of CA, Thor, and the comic Hawkeye with the mask...this includes WalMart, Target, and ToysR Us.

As far as I've been able to tell Wave 1 was No.1 thru 6 and Wave 2 No. 7 thru 12(which 12 was Loki). Wave 3 (?)No Hawkeye or Black Widow anwhere which is No. 13 and 14. Target, once had No.15 the comic Skrull. This was all the way back at the beginning of June. Since then nothing. A bunch of the stores rearrange their shelves and appear to restock only to have hardly anything still. The only new Avengers figures I've seen are a Hulk, CA, and IM figure that appears to be some sort of Transformer looking thing. Who in the world would want that...not even my 5 yr old wants that. It's just very frustrating. I'm wondering if we'll ever get anything ever.

The only good thing I got recently was a 3.75 Black Adam that was in a pile of toys in the clearance aisle for $3.00. So it's not been a total loss.

Last edited by Adamantium; 09-16-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Adamantium is offline   Reply With Quote