View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:07 AM   #254
DrCosmic
Professor of Power

Default Re: Who would you let Joss Whedon kill in Avengers 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
If its post-Avengers 3 like I said, thats over 6 years from now. That kind of CGI will be run of the mill in 6 years.

If anyone is concerned about Ruffalo's screen time in a Planet Hulk film, he could come in and talk to Hulk in dreams or when he is alone on screen. That could be really cool in my opinion.
That's a cool take on Ruffalo's involvement, and with him making Hulk real, it'd be interesting for him, as an incredible actor, to really create a full featured Hulk/Banner dynamic, and walk the line between schizoid and dual role. Very cool.

But Avatar-amounts of CGI won't become run of the mill in 6 years, just like Final Fantasy Spirits Within CGI didn't become run of the mill ever. It's still crazy expensive because of the time factor in creating that much quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
I figured characters that are more humanoid and some of the more creature-ish ones could be done via live action and animatronics, etc.
That could be interesting. A more Hellboy-ish take on Planet Hulk. Could be really interesting, and dramatically more affordable. I didn't really read/watch PHulk so I'm not familiar with many of the creature designs, but it seems plausible at first glance.

DrCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote