View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #254
Professor of Power
Default Re: Who would you let Joss Whedon kill in Avengers 2?

Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
If its post-Avengers 3 like I said, thats over 6 years from now. That kind of CGI will be run of the mill in 6 years.

If anyone is concerned about Ruffalo's screen time in a Planet Hulk film, he could come in and talk to Hulk in dreams or when he is alone on screen. That could be really cool in my opinion.
That's a cool take on Ruffalo's involvement, and with him making Hulk real, it'd be interesting for him, as an incredible actor, to really create a full featured Hulk/Banner dynamic, and walk the line between schizoid and dual role. Very cool.

But Avatar-amounts of CGI won't become run of the mill in 6 years, just like Final Fantasy Spirits Within CGI didn't become run of the mill ever. It's still crazy expensive because of the time factor in creating that much quality.

Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
I figured characters that are more humanoid and some of the more creature-ish ones could be done via live action and animatronics, etc.
That could be interesting. A more Hellboy-ish take on Planet Hulk. Could be really interesting, and dramatically more affordable. I didn't really read/watch PHulk so I'm not familiar with many of the creature designs, but it seems plausible at first glance.

WW TV Show Ideas - X-Men TV Show Ideas -
With a Ph.D in Metascience
"Sufficiently understood magic is indistinguishable from science."
DrCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote