Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
I was just thinking, how about directors? Heres a few of my picks:

Cap 3 - Drew Goddard
Black Panther - Ryan Fleck/Anna Boden
Doctor Strange - Danny Boyle
Thor 3 - Guillermo del Toro

idk. just mulling.
The main guy I would like to see get involved is Alex Proyas (The Crow, Dark City, I Robot). I think he's got a great style and I think he'd be a potential good fit for a number of films.. Captain America, Hulk, Daredevil, Punisher, Black Panther or perhaps even Dr. Strange or Namor.

Stephen Norrington is another one... Ok, his LXG wasn't fantastic but it was ok and his work on the first Blade film was good. Do Marvel have the rights to Blade back yet? Perhaps they could get him back to reboot that or do Midnight Sons, if they can get Ghost Rider back too.. Perhaps Inhumans?

After seeing Dredd, Pete Travis is a name that comes to mind. I heard his Vantage Point wasn't that great but I thought Dredd was pretty awesome. Perhaps he would only be suited to something like Punisher though..

Someone for Heroes for Hire... Just spitballing here but possibly someone like John Singleton (I know he was supposedly attached to Luke Cage for ages), Paul McGuigan, Michael Davis , Joe Cornish or Pete Travis..

Cat: Betty Rubble? Well, I would go with Betty...but I'd be thinkin' of Wilma.
Lister: This is stupid. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
Cat: You're right. We're nuts. This is an insane conversation.
Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

~ R.I.P Venom_UK

Last edited by Vapor; 09-18-2012 at 04:37 AM.