View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:33 PM   #79
Changeling
Banned User

Default Re: Predictions for the next Batman movie

What I want in the next series:

Robin, later have him turn into Nightwing, Id love to see Jason Todd as well

Barbara Gordon, maybe not even Batgirl at least Barbara Gordon though

I dont think Lucius should be in the next series, and if he is, give him a small role.

Id kinda like to see Leslie Thompkins too

SCARECROW DONE RIGHT! i loved Scarecrow in the Nolan films but he wasnt enough like the comics for my taste, something along the lines of Arkham Asylum games and BTAS

Harvey Bullock and Renee Montoya, maybe throw Crispus Allen in there too

Bats needs to be way more of a detective

Batman suit needs to have some gray in it. I didnt really like the TDK/TDKR suit all that much, the BB suit was solid though.

Gotham needs to be way more gothic, more like Tim Burtons Gotham but less extreme. Nolans Gotham wasnt fantastical at all, Gotham needs to be a little unrealistic, I loved Burtons Gotham for how fantastical it was.

I dont want to see a Batmobile that looks anything like the tumbler. It should look more like a car and less of a tank. The batmobile really needs to be updated theres so much they can do with it.

The Batcave should be more like the Schumacher and Burton Batcaves. Along the lines of the comics. Im ready for the giant computer screen like in BTAS and all the trophies in the batcave.

We need a veteran Batman for sure.

Im also ready for another Batboat, that could be cool.

Id love to see any of these:Manbat, Clayface, Mr Freeze, Penguin, Riddler, Killer Croc (henchman type), Mad Hatter (in a small role), Harley Quinn, Ventriloquist and Scarface (small role again), Poison Ivy, Hugo Strange and Black Mask.

Along with Joker and a mob boss Two Face not anything like what we got in TDK, I think there should be no origin for Two Face in the new series, just set him up as a Badass mob boss with an obsession with the number 2 and a split personality. The split personality didnt exist in TDK whats up with that?

And we deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefinitely need a perma white and perma grin joker in the new film. Heath was great yes, but we need something new and along the lines of the comics, but i say save Joker for the third film as it will probably be another trilogy.

Batman needs to visit his parents grave too.

Changeling is offline   Reply With Quote