View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 12:54 AM   #79
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past Speculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Bishop would be good. What would his powers be? How would they be made to be different from Sebastian Shaw, whose abilities to rechannel energy were more like Bishop?

The other thing is that adding Wolverine and Bishop is two more men on an already testosterone-heavy X-Men team. So they'd definitely need some women, such as Polaris. And how would Polaris's abilities be made different from Magneto? (I did discuss this point on here before in this post)
Yeah his powers are very similar to Sebastian Shaw and visually, in the comics, his powers looks similar to Havok's power.

But I don't think we have seen someone in the X-Men movies blasting energy beams through their hands, so that would look new. Plus he also has an energy gun.

For being another guy on the X-Men team, Bishop has a history in the comics/cartoons of time traveling. He was from the future where mutants were abducted by the Sentinels and he traveled to the past to work with the X-Men to prevent things that are going to happen in the future. So its only fitting that they include him in this movie as one of the people from the future.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote