View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #86
zenith16
Side-Kick

Default Re: Funcom tops Oslo stock exchange, invests heavily in The Secret World

Choose My Adventure: Illuminati takes the lead
(22 minutes ago)
Horror, Sci-fi, Polls, Game mechanics, Opinion, Massively Meta, The Secret World, Choose My Adventure

It is a tale told by an Illuminati member, full of sound and fury, signifying... something?

The stage was set. An air of conspiracy permeated the theater as trappings of The Secret World hung from the balustrade and peeked from the corners to taunt the audience. Discerning eyes could spot a triangle here, a cross there. A soft buzzing could be heard, an undercurrent of sound. But something was missing. The show couldn't go on without... aha! The star!

The final task before starting this Choose My Adventure production was the selection of just who will bask in the spotlight. As director, you took on this task. Would it be a martial artist from the Orient or a proper English knight? Would the stage ring out with the sound of shots or metal upon metal? After much deliberation, you finally found the one. With her hair aflame, a sword in her hand, and a rifle within reach, the young Illuminata was perfect for the lead role.

Now, it's opening night. A hush falls. The curtain rises. All eyes turn to the stage as you start to wonder, "What on earth did I get myself into?!" Continue Reading

source:Massively

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote