View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 05:08 PM   #81
pisker
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official Bane Costume Thread - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJStephens View Post
Here are pics from the side and back. You can see the seam on the side :/ so I need to figure out how to remove that. Maybe a dremel? If anyone has any experience with that sort of thing, I'd definitely appreciate advice! The back is a little jagged - not a problem with the mask itself - I just need to work on my skills with an exacto knife. Hopefully I'll get better with practice. And yeah, I'm planning on selling a few.

looking great man. If all is well and the price is right i might hav to snag me one of those

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghastly Ghoul View Post
Here a few of new pictures I got the other night!

looking great

Quote:
Originally Posted by BREAD WARRIOR View Post
Figured I'd post what I just noticed about Bane's coat. The last few times I've watched the movie, I've mainly been looking at Bane's coat and how it fits, it's weight, collar, color and length and it's flow. One of the details I've noticed is that the buttons on the collar aren't present in a lot of scenes. Like when he is giving his speech on the tumbler, they aren't there but in the football scene just prior they are.

Another thing is, it seems like the coat is very lightweight, which is one thing I think the BanePants coat is lacking. It honestly looks too heavy and not thin enough. And I think the one Banewagon has nails that perfectly (along with the color). But I'm only judging from the pictures I've seen of the coat. Anyone with the BanePants coat have any opinion on how the weight is? That honestly is what's holding me back on commiting to it. The color could be altered fairly easily and the collar I think mimmicks the real one perfect. Same with the length. But the weight would obviously be next to impossible to alter.
how many times have you seen the movie, just out of curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate View Post
Well I picked up some modeling clay and a few tools yesterday. So far so good. I've never worked with it before, so it's taking a little bit to get the hang of. I'm just trying to get the proportions and such in relation to my face done at the moment so it's not exactly pretty lol.

looking great- cant wait to see

pisker is offline   Reply With Quote