View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 05:15 AM   #92
BH/HHH
You Are My World

Default Re: Rank the Bat-Films.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
First, I love all the films. Second, I hate the argument or point I'm presenting because I've called people out on it (not here on the hype necessarily and not on this film but when I talk about movies with friends...),...but as the years have gone by...Jim Carrey kinda ruins the film for me.
Nah i get that makes sense, tbh I really think Forever was the biggest let down of the series in some ways, I think it balances the tone of dark and light just about right for the most part and I really like Kilmer as Batman but the Two Face portrayal is the biggest let down of all. Tommy Lee Jones could have made an awesome Harvey Dent/Two-Face had more been focuse on that and not cheesy over the top plotlines (i.e. the whol Riddler) plot I think it had the potential to be the best of the series. Don't even get me started on Bat Nipples.

#TEAM SNYDER

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote