View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:36 AM   #27
kthevs
Banned User

Default Re: Which female character shared a deeper connection w/ Bruce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatanna View Post
I have? I'm pretty sure I've explained before that I'm not. It's not my preference, but I don't dislike them as a couple. That's quite an assumption just because my POV is that Bruce/Selina here, in TDKR, doesn't work. IMO. You can't seem to get that and you never let me alone with my opinion. You always have to argue.

For the record, I loved Bruce and Selina in Batman Returns. I thought they worked, and Bruce shined with her more 1000 x more than Vicki Vale.

But frankly, I'm really tired of you and your negative comments toward me and about me, so I think it's just time to put you on ignore. It will be easier that way. Maybe you should do the same, because you can't refrain from insulting me over a fictional couple and telling me I "make things up". It's as if you follow me around just to get after me for my differing opinion.
Opinion is sayig you didn't feel it. That's your opinion. Implying that Bruce was repulsed by Selina's kisses is you making things up. That's not opinion. That's not opinion, that's you twisting facts and telling untruths.

kthevs is offline   Reply With Quote