View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
BlueLightning
Caballero de la Luz

Default Re: Mirror Scenes and Dialogue in TDK Trilogy

In the last post I used my ten pictures, so here is the one I separated. It is the most obvious one :P

"Vanishing Act" (Begins, Knight, Rises)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Begins, at Gordon's house, Batman dissapears after talking to Commissioner Gordon without him noticing.In TDK this happens two times. The first time is at the bank vault with Gordon but it is framed a little different than in the previous film. The second time is staged more accurately at the rooftop of the MCU, with Gordon and Harvey Dent. In Rises the same trick is played upon Batman by Catwoman after he saves her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended.

BlueLightning is offline   Reply With Quote