View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #40
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Default Re: Ok Guys...Shall we talk DVD/Blu-ray? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Man I wish there was a download for the second screen for my laptop WITHOUT the need for a freaking credit Card.
That's my biggest gripe right now. It's b.s. that you need to give apple your card # for a FREE program.
There is the web version of the app on the official site: http://marvel.com/avengers_movie (left hand column select Second Screen Experience, then select "Using a Mac or a PC?" in the window that pops up). My only issue with that is that no matter what you're prompted to sync via either BD-Live if your BR player is enabled for it (which mine isn't) or via an Audio sync (which for some reason, no matter how many times I try, how loud I have my stereo system, how non-existant ambient noise is, the app and/or my laptop isn't able to sync). What makes it more annoying, is that when you look at the FAQs (and I think even the Blu-Ray itself makes mention of this) indicates there should also be an option to do a manual sync (this is what I've done in the past for movies like Tron: Legacy, POTC 4, etc...) - unless I'm blind, there's not a manual sync option anywhere on the web app. It's only via BD-Live or Audio

I've emailed the support address they indicated in the FAQs detailing my annoyance and distress at this.

~Agents of SHIELD

Last edited by Silvermoon; 09-27-2012 at 09:42 AM.
Silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote