View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #77
CrimsonTide82
Banned User

Default Re: Which female character shared a deeper connection w/ Bruce?

^ It is an excellent post and I don't see how anyone can say that Bruce and Rachel had some deep connection. They were boring whenever they were together, and I never once got the vibe that Bruce was attracted to her (either of the Rachels). The two times they kissed, it felt like they were kissing for absolutely no logical reason.

Quote:
Oh, I didnt bother to read your giant wall of text to begin with, as its probably your usual argument that I dont care for or agree with. All you're really doing is twisting facts to support your shipper fantasies. *Shrugs*
Can't really say it's twisting facts to support a shipper fantasy when Bruce and Selina do actually end up together at the end of the movie. Just saying. *Shrugs*

Quote:
So Selina does have the deepest connection with Bruce, AND IT SHOWS ON SCREEN. The charity ball scene was key. They're fighting thugs together. They are both looking for an escape, a clean slate. They save each other"s life. The passionate kiss at the end. Another funny thing is that those around them seen something in them two. Alfred makes a remark after finding out Selina stole the pearl necklace and sees that Bruce is more amazed than upset (which is funny how posters here think that Alfred does not know of their relationship). Fox says "Like your girlfriend" . The cafe scene at the end was a nice visual touch also, especially with Selena wearing the pearls. Throughout the movie, Bruce sees something in her, and believes in her to make the right decisions.
Here. Here.

Last edited by CrimsonTide82; 09-27-2012 at 03:03 PM.
CrimsonTide82 is offline   Reply With Quote