View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:45 PM   #206
Johnny
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Best, The Worst of Smallville

To me some people act like that just to be pricks. I'm not saying anyone shouldn't dislike Lois, I'm a huge fan of hers and even to me there were some times when she was unlikeable. But this "she slept her way to the top" is so incredibly stupid, tired and false, that at this point it's just laughable. It shows that people who use it have no arguments to support their claim whatsoever and just do it to act like jerks. Lois was hired by that jackass Grant because of her work and investigations for The Inquisitor, not because he found her attractive. I kinda understand when people complain that it took Chloe so much effort to get a job at the DP, and Lois got it so fast, but that had nothing to do with the fact that she started seeing that guy. This didn't happen until later on. And "to the top"? Did he promote her as his assistant or something? She remained in the basement for the rest of the series. No matter how you try to look at it, this saying just makes no sense. I can't take people seriously when they still say retarded stuff like that.

Last edited by Johnny; 09-27-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote