View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 07:35 AM   #96
herolee10
Ultimate Hero

Default Re: The Official 'Hulk in Avengers' thread. - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
I wish they thought to cast Ruffalo back in 2008 in TIH. Then we could've gotten one solo film with him as well. In fact, what I would like to be erased out of existence is Ang Lee's Hulk, but combine the best bits of that (eg the desert fight) with TIH and have Ruffalo play the part. We could've had a real blockbuster in 2008 with all those elements instead of TIH being dragged down by 2003 Hulk.
Better yet, I wish that they had released "TIH" AFTER Iron Man 2, during when they had a better plan on how the remaining MCU films would fit into place when leading up to "The Avengers".

If "The Incredible Hulk" had been planned/prepared/released after MS had formulated a better draft of their MCU timeline and events, along with having secured Mark for several films and having used him for the first film, then the Hulk film would feel more connected to the entire franchise/build up and not feel like the odd one out.

Heck, I mean with the film having had issues between Norton and the studio, along with not knowing fully on how the events of the film would play out in general with the other films, and having had it release near "The Dark Knight", yeah, the film really didn't have much of a chance.

herolee10 is online now   Reply With Quote