View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:03 AM   #107
Naked Bat
It's a TRAP!

Default Re: Bane... The new Darth Vader?

The Batman From Arkham City is far from memorable. He is a one note character. Adam West will always be unforgettable. I like Keaton as an actor, and I'll always remember his Batman, because I was so impressed by these movies, and I saw Returns in theater. I didn't grow up with Conroy, as I saw TAS in french version when I was a kid. As of now, I think he's good, but I don't think he's THAT great. Bale is as great as Batman and as Bruce. I think he's probably the more interesting of them all, mostly because his Bruce is as complex as he is the comics.

But in the end, I think the only Batman that people won't really remember is Kilmer. Even Clooney will be long remembered (mostly because people despise his performance).

PS: I love most of the bat actors, including Lewis Wilson, who was awesome. I think Clooney was a great modern Adam West. and Kilmer had some great moments (it's a pity some of his best scenes were deleted though). I don't care for Conroy, but the only one I really don't like is Robert Lowery, and it's mostly because he is bland.

Last edited by Naked Bat; 10-01-2012 at 05:16 AM.
Naked Bat is offline   Reply With Quote