View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:03 AM   #784
Lei D Loki
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thread. We need Loki-Love. - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamantium View Post
With that being said, then I assumed wrong when I first saw the movie, and I bet Thanos didn't have any sway on Loki's "imagined slights" as Thor called it. Going through hell basically he was gnashing and weeping to his own self and convinced himself that Thor had let go. Man, I wish they'd get deep like this and even deeper in their story telling in Phase 2, now that all the origin based stuff is done.
I have these same thoughts too. I was very focused on the interaction of the brothers during that scene because I was curious how the ending of Thor movie would be handled here. During that scene, Loki to me was acting as if he believed Thor let him go and fall into the abyss. Hence, his reaction to Thor's "imagined slights".

Traveling to the portal may have messed Loki up physically, but I think Thanos twisted his already unbalanced emotional and mental state some more even before he went through the portal. Once Loki was in a state that Thanos wants, Loki was given the "glow stick of destiny".

I hope they delve deeper on what happened to Loki during that 1 year period.

Lei D Loki is offline   Reply With Quote