View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:28 PM   #205
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

Default Re: ORGANICS SUCK!!!! (A Tribute Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackets002 View Post
My rant on why I loathe organics:
The spider's spinneret is an external organ that is connected to glands that, when necessary, CAN and WILL produce silk that contains a spider's reproductive cells. I don't think I have to tell you what it's most functionally similar to on a human male's body.
Let's say, just for the sake of argument, that for some reason, spinnerets developed in your wrists. Spiders rarely if ever fire silk at high speeds. They trail it behind them.
Let's say, for the sake of argument, that spinnerets developed in your wrists, and for some reason, the shot silk 300+ feet. Why in the name of God would they be activated by the ASL love sign? Really now.
Oh, and organic weblines? That's almost pure protein. There's a reason spiders eat their webs after a day or so. And seeing as how Ramiverse Parker didn't go back to devour the webbing he had been swinging on earlier, he must be eating UNBELIEVABLE amounts of protein off-screen. I mean, either that or he'd be severely malnourished. I want his recipe for protein shakes.
Sorry if these points have already been made. I was too lazy to go and check if somebody already said this, and just wanted to put in my two cents.
amen

pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote