View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #411
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Who should be the villain in an Avengers sequel? (Poll)

why are you arguing over this.

I mean Kevin Fiege saying that, WHILE TALKING ABOUT Thanos, that Phase 1 had things unfold that lead to the conclusion of phase 1, he sees phase 2 unfolding in a similar way, but these things wont just lead to the conclusion of phase 2, but of phase 3 as well. I don't know about you guys, but that is basically confirmation that Thanos will be around for a while in the MCU, not just phase 2. There really is nothing to argue about. I don't get how this can be perceived as something else. It doesn't matter if fans are going to take to it kindly or not, it doesn't matter what some of you are just, oh so sure of how the audience will react. It doesn't matter, because its most likely going to happen.

and Sam, for your " you guys thinking that the best strategy for Marvel Studios is trilogy 'n' reboot" I know you are talking about me.

First of all, that is not what I think, but what if it was? What makes your opinion so much better than ours?

I don't think that is what they should do. All I think, is that this specific avengers franchise should be kept to 3 or 4 movies, or basically until the current actors don't play the roles anymore. That's all. I personally think recasting characters is a mistake. That's my opinion. Just because it differs from some others, doesn't make it wrong. Which is what some people here seem to think, not just in this discussion, but in anything.