View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:22 AM   #420
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Who should be the villain in an Avengers sequel? (Poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Or maybe they aren't going to pay him for movies they aren't actively developing yet?

Do you think Stan Lee's check for Avengers 3 is in the mail?
So suddenly Phase III films aren't in development yet....? Is that the new tack for the Trilogy N Reboot Mob now --- the MCU is going to end with Phase II in 2015? Marvel Studios suddenly has no plans for 2016 and beyond? Nice grasping at straws, guys. (P.S.: how will you guys get your "trilogy" if there's no Phase III....?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
I'm the minority, but just like Black Panther, I just don't like Kang too much. I like him as a villain, but he is not someone I would get excited about seeing. Like Thanos, or Bill, or Ultron.

Yet you don't address Feige's comments about some things carrying over from phase 2 and phase 3.
Yes, Jaqua, yes, I have. Several times. *You* choose to read Feige's comment as "Thanos is carrying over from Phase 2 to Phase 3." His quote, however, doesn't mention Thanos at all....he says that the seeds of Phase III (wait, what...? I thought that didn't exist....) will be planted in Phase II. My interpretation, again, is a very simple read of that statement: we'll see hints at the NEW Phase III villain(s) in our Phase II movies. In other words, seeds that hint at, say, Ultron or Kang or MOE or Kree-Skrull or Hypno-Hustler or Paste-Pot Pete. Cappice?

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote