View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:59 PM   #567
spideymouse
Side-Kick

Default Re: Characters you'd like to see in future Avengers movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
As you can see from my quote, I was referring to the New Avengers comics, but more generally, little kids in this decade don't read comics, which is why we have a lot of "I started reading when I was little" by twenty+ somethings, but if you go to the comic shop, you won't see many kids ever. This is a well known issue in the industry. And I hope that kids always do read comics, but unless the industry starts catering to and recruiting children as hard as it has adults, they'll continue to be a smaller and smaller part of the industry.
That's why putting out quality cartoons is so important now. I grew up reading few comics but watching lots of cartoons. Along with many superhero fans of my generation, I am most familiar with these characters because I loved the animated series of X-Men, Spider-Man, and Batman in the 90s, not because I read their comics. To this day, I don't read comics very often, but I do still follow and watch the new Marvel and DC cartoons that are being produced. And that's why I hate hate hate that Loeb is in charge of Marvel TV right now.

Anyway, back on topic, I'd love to see Black Panther, Ms. Marvel, and Ant-Man/Wasp join the team, sooner than later.

spideymouse is offline   Reply With Quote