View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:15 PM   #214
mikey1974
Hit Paydirt With KDRT!

Default Re: The Official Batman (1989) Thread - Part 3

you want plotholes? i'll give you plotholes!

- where does all of Batman's stuff come from: Batmobile,Batwing,Batsuit,etc. it's all just there. who made them? Alfred?! it'd be hard to kinda get someone to make a frigging BAT-SHAPED JET FIGHTER for you and still keep your identity quiet,you know? i mean, was Pakistan manufacturing those in the 80's or something?

- the Joker FRIGGING ANNOUNCES where he will be and when on live TV, and no cops bother to show up? not even Gordon??!!

- why isn't the Joker street pizza after a fall from that height?

- the whole armor on the Batmobile thing is completely ridiculous. i mean,in respect of where it comes from. don't even get me started on the magically appearing from thin air round bombs on the hubcaps.

- how do the Joker and his men survive entering the museum? you can clearly still see the poison gas still in there when they open the doors. it couldn't have disappeared THAT quickly!

now, i still love the movie. just saying this is the reason you shouldn't worry about such things and just try and enjoy the movie for what it is. cause if you overanalyze it,you'll find a lot wrong with almost every movie.