View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #109
CaptainCraig
Side-Kick

Default Re: MCU Phase 3: Have it your way

Re: Planet Hulk ideas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltman View Post
Obviously a direct adaptation won't work..Marvel isn't going to make him a villain who Stark and Co. send off from Earth. But if they say, have Thanos send him across the Galaxy using a Purple Gem attached to a certain gauntlet in Avengers 2...it fixes that quite easily. To me the Planet Hulk story isn't sacred so if they just use the setting and gist of the whole thing in a different take I'm fine with that and that's what they would need to do. Obviously that takes away a World War Hulk movie...but I can't imagine anyway that it works in the MCU anyway.
I like your thought there. Thanos using a jem to transport Hulk is a nice touch. It removes him from the battlefield in TA2 but then you'd need a reason to explain why not just use that on all the Avengers.

My Phase Three would actually be comprised of two tiers.

Phase Three: Tier One-Avengers
  1. Captain America 3 2016 summer: showcase Arnim Zolo cyborg foe,introduce Black Panther ties in with vibranium shield plot wise
  2. Thor 3winter 2016: introduce Beta Ray Bill fight Sutur
  3. Iron Man 4(yeah, RDJ new contract)May 2017: Fin Fang Foom introduce Dr.Strange
  4. Black Widow solo Fall 2017: introduce Daredevil, Coulson flashback somewhere, plot Russian mob setting up in NYC which SHIELD can't allow.
  5. Hulk 2 summer 2018: introduce She-Hulk and Leader as the antagonist
  6. Avengers 3May 2019: a defacto Ant-Man mini-sequel as Ultron is created becoming the foe and Black Panther assists in the story.
Phase Three: Tier Two-Marvel Knights
  1. Blade Fall 2016: origin film but done quickly ala TIH sequence
  2. Punisher March 2017: origin film done right finally
  3. Daredevil Feb 2018(15yr aniv of sorts) using casting from Black Widow film, expand origin fully
  4. Iron Fist Fall 2018: full on origin

Three films in each year 2016, 2017 and 2018.
With the lone Avengers 3 for 2019.