View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:37 PM   #11
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I remember on how Kevin Feige mentioned on how Thor destroying the bridge back in his solo film had consequences for the nine realms, implying that since Asgard was no longer able to travel as freely to the other realms, they weren't able to maintain the order.

I wonder though, if word got out on how Loki tried to destroy the Frost Giants planet by using the Frost Bridge, wouldn't that make every other realm very weary of the Asgardians, let alone them building another machine like that. Sure, Odin would have no intentions of using the Bi-Frost like that, but would everyone else think so? By all accounts the Bi Frost is like a way of maintaining somewhat of a militaristic order on everyone; almost like Odin's "death star" if you will.lol
Fear will keep the realms in line.

Seriously, though, you make a good point. I hadn't thought about that from that point of view! That would certainly put a different twist on things, if the other realms were actively trying to keep the bridge from getting repaired. And would they regard the Midgardians' efforts to help the Asgardians as a threat?

In any event, I hope in the rebuild they put in a circuit breaker so you can't destroy a destination with an overload like with the previous bridge!!