View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #29
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel_freshman View Post
Official Synopsis:

Quote: Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.
Sacrifice everything? I hope not! I want there to be a Thor 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyscratch View Post
Huzzah! Bring it on!

Shame about Sif though. I was looking forward to seeing how she reacts to Jane turning up. So I hope they still find a way to give her relevant scenes in the movie.
Jaimie Alexander originally went to London at the end of July, tweeting that she would be working on Thor 2 for 5 months. I have this recollection that she was going to be in NY doing physical therapy, and she flew there on I think the 6th. Therefore, there must surely be a lot of scenes left for Sif to be in to be filmed in Nov-Dec. And she did some close-ups after she was discharged from the London hospital and before she flew to New York. They just had to cut her out of some of it (and possibly rearrange the filming order) to keep the production on schedule.

I do hope everyone sees the wisdom in hiring a stunt double for her, though.

I think it's highly likely you will get your wish regarding a Jane-reaction scene. Jane's going to interact with Odin, so we will get to see his reaction as well.

And Thor will have a mighty challenge! Huzzah!