View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:46 PM   #33
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Sacrifice everything? I hope not! I want there to be a Thor 3!

Jaimie Alexander originally went to London at the end of July, tweeting that she would be working on Thor 2 for 5 months. I have this recollection that she was going to be in NY doing physical therapy, and she flew there on I think the 6th. Therefore, there must surely be a lot of scenes left for Sif to be in to be filmed in Nov-Dec. And she did some close-ups after she was discharged from the London hospital and before she flew to New York. They just had to cut her out of some of it (and possibly rearrange the filming order) to keep the production on schedule.

I do hope everyone sees the wisdom in hiring a stunt double for her, though.

I think it's highly likely you will get your wish regarding a Jane-reaction scene. Jane's going to interact with Odin, so we will get to see his reaction as well.

And Thor will have a mighty challenge! Huzzah!
How do we know for sure that Jane will interact with Odin?

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.