View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:46 PM   #537
Spider-Man Luvr28
Amazing.

Default Re: Love Interest for Captain America II

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroChamber View Post
She could very well get the part, I mean isn't this sort of how Evans was casted as Cap? Plus I think the other question is would she be willing to do a multi-picture deal?
She kinda talked about a multi-pic deal in a recent interview while promoting Smashed:

Quote:
Now that you’ve done such a big drama, what’s next? Rom-com? Adventure? I know you’ve seemingly been passed over for some of those big blockbuster roles, including Cobie Smulders’ role in The Avengers. But if you took that role, do you think you would be where you are now? And do you have any hopes to be that big blockbuster star?
Yeah, I mean, it’s funny, because some of those roles — well, the majority of them, I was just plain passed over for them [Laughs] — but some of them I actually chose not to do as well because I don’t really just want to be the blockbuster star, and I don’t necessarily want to sign onto seven films in a role that I’m not really passionate about. That’s actually happened several times as well, where in the news it sort of seems like, ‘Oh, she lost the part,’ but in reality, it just falls apart in the negotiation process and you realize that this isn’t really something I’m passionate enough about to agree to ‘X, X, and X,’ and sign the contract on. [Laughs] So that’s happened a bunch, too. Because I do really want to do films like this. That’s the majority of stuff I want to do.
http://movieline.com/2012/10/10/mary...terview-oscar/