View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:51 AM   #769
ScarecrowMan666
The God of Fear

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkTonks View Post
Great.... yet another store that is **nowhere** near me. I have a KMart and a Walmart and that's it. The nearest Target, Macy's, TRU and B&N are an hour away from where I live. That's two hours round trip. And the FYE we have around here has *nothing*. It's been the same ole Twilight crap for like a year.

It is hella frustrating trying to collect in this part of the state. I always end up going online and paying like triple price for something, which I hate! That's why I am so bummed out by the announcements of TRU continuing the MM line. It's just something else that I'll have to overpay for or just end up going without....
Ya know why that is Tink? Its because you're dangerously close to where I live, and the suckiness of this place is rubbing off on your state. Seriously though, there isn't a TRU anywhere close to us except for Johnson City Tennessee. I don't know how long it would take you to get there, but given I can get there in 2 hours, and to where you are in about 3, I'd say it wouldn't be worth it for you to try it. You'd get killed in gas, and when you got there it might not even be worth it. I haven't been to it since 97 after Batman and Robin came out. I got my first Mr. Freeze figure that day. That was before I was old enough to realize that Batman and Robin was awful

WHY SO SERIOUS?