View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #100
Lady_Sif
Goddess of Asgard

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
You've never seen Chuck?
Nope. I think we don't get it here. Never heard of it before. I don't even know what the show's about lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Ock View Post
Really? Never seen the TV show Chuck? Zachary Levi is awesome. Great in Tangled as well even though it was just his voice.
Tangled? '_'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredGuy View Post
Yeah and Josh Dallas had all of what, two lines?
Never really got any idead of how he was playing fandral from so little screen time...
You know what they say.... There are no small roles, just small actors lol. He had a bit of a fighting scene too! I also remember him having more than just two lines lol. What do you mean? The Warrior's Three had not much screentime overall. They were just... there. Supporting crew Asgard I called them hehe. If THOR would be a Rock concert, the W3 would have been the Roadies lol. Can't go without them, you rarely see them, but they are there if you need them and things won't work without them

Besides, I do like Dallas in "Once Upon A Time". He was very good as Fandral. Gonna miss him. But I am open minded for the new actor ^_^